Categories
Sport News

Anthony Joshua says that Ngannou performed well against Fury and that he’s ready to fight.

Former UFC champion Francis Ngannou gave an excellent performance against current WBC champion Tyson Fury, according to remarks made by Anthony Joshua, the two-time former unified world heavyweight champion.

Joshua and Ngannou are scheduled to square off on Friday, March 8.

Remember how in October, in the third round, Ngannou stunned the entire world by stopping Fury? However, he ultimately lost by split decision in the fight.

Joshua stated that he is prepared to fight before his matchup with Ngannou.

According to the 34-year-old, “I just feel to myself I will always be here and ready to fight any time,” Sky Sports reported.

“Ngannou also had a strong performance against the current WBC champion, Tyson Fury. I believe it will be successful as a result.

Categories
Entertainment News

Anthony Joshua’s Fight With Francis Ngannou Confirmed

It has been announced that world-famous heavyweight boxer, Anthony Joshua will fight Francis Ngannou in Saudi Arabia.

This development was announced by Matchroom and Queensberry on Friday night.

A date for the fight will be confirmed next week, with a press conference planned for January 15 in London.

On December 23, Joshua continued his quest to return to the top of the heavyweight division with a five-round win over Otto Wallin.

He was to fight Deontay Wilder next, but the American lost to Joseph Parker on the same card.

Former UFC heavyweight champion Ngannou knocked down Tyson Fury in his first professional boxing fight last October.

Fury won a split decision, but Ngannou is now ranked in the WBC’s top 10 of heavyweight contenders.

Speaking after his bout against Wallin, Joshua bragged: “I’m down to fight anyone. Whenever and whoever.”

Categories
Entertainment News

Anthony Joshua Dominates Otto Wallin To Secure A Crushing Five-Round Victory

On Saturday night, Anthony Joshua, won his third fight of this year, with a TKO victory over Otto Wallin.

The bout was billed as the main event of the “Day of Reckoning” card in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Earlier in 2023, Joshua secured victories over Jermaine Franklin in April and Robert Helenius in August.

Against Wallin, he cruised to a fifth-round technical knockout, which had been expected to be a tough challenge for the Nigerian-British boxer.

The only defeat Wallin has suffered before now came in 2019 against Tyson Fury.

Joshua now holds an impressive record of 27 victories and three losses, with 24 knockout wins.

Wallin’s coach, Joey Garnache, stopped the fight, to spare his man more suffering

Categories
Entertainment News

Anthony Joshua Will Beat Francis Ngannou Inside 3 Rounds – Hearn Makes New Claim

Eddie Hearn, the British sports promoter, has made a new claim.He claimed that Anthony Joshua could beat Francis Ngannou in three rounds despite the MMA fighter making Tyson Fury look like a novice during Saturday’s ‘Battle of the Baddest’.

The Gypsy King anticipated a rout in Riyadh ahead of the crossover clash but was taken the distance by Ngannou over 10 rounds.

Ngannou managed to drop Fury but the fight ended with Fury claiming victory by split decision, setting up a forthcoming clash against Oleskandr Usyk.

But the Matchroom promoter was the latest voice to express his surprise at the result, calling Fury’s performance ‘dreadful’. ‘People saying “oh, he’s let the boxing world down” – I don’t think that really matters,’ Hearn told The Hook on Tuesday.

Categories
Entertainment News

Boxer, Anthony Joshua Currently Spending 4 Days Alone In A Pitch Black Room After Paying £2,000 For The Experience

Anthony Joshua, the globally-renowned British-Nigerian boxer, is currently going through a surreal experience.

The boxer is currently spending four days alone in a pitch-black room after paying £2,000 for the experience.

The style of retreat is used by various sporting stars as a method of meditation to help athletes be alone with their thoughts.

In a post on Instagram before embarking on the retreat, Joshua wrote: ‘Myself and [my friend] are about to embrace the darkness and solitude for four days (separate rooms).

‘Isolated with nothing to do except relax and clear the mind while being immersed in infinite darkness.’ He will emerge on Friday.

The 34-year-old has been fed via food passed into the room but there has been no social interaction or light all week.

NFL star Aaron Rodgers, who embarked on a similar retreat, shared his experience in March, stating: ‘It was a great reset for me, for my body and my mind,’ the 39-year-old said of the four-day excursion. ‘Maybe a little bit longer than I needed. I feel like by the time I got to the fourth day, I was like, ”Alright, I’m ready to come out”.

Categories
Sport News

Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Robert Helenius With Brutal Finish

Anthony Joshua, the world-famous two-time heavyweight champion, on Saturday night, knocked out Dillian Whyte’s late replacement Robert Helenius.

Joshua knocked out Helenius out with a brutal finish at London’s O2 Arena.

Joshua was due to fight British heavyweight rival, Whyte in a long-awaited rematch but ‘The Body Snatcher’ failed a drug test a week before the bout.

However, Finland’s Helenius stepped in at short notice but was no match for Joshua.

Joshua controlled the early rounds without dazzling before stopping his opponent in the seventh with a devastating right-hander to the jaw.

The 33-year-old was stunned by a late replacement in 2019 as Andy Ruiz took advantage of a chance of a lifetime to become world heavyweight champion, but Helenius was unable to produce a similar upset at the O2.

“People need to leave me alone, this is my time in the ring. Let me keep doing what I want to do,”Joshua told DAZN after the bout.

“I don’t want to say too much, but I want to see you [the fans] again two more times this year.”

Categories
Sport News

Anthony Joshua Reveals What He Told Robert Helenius After Knocking Him Out

Anthony Joshua, the two-time heavyweight champion, has talked revealed what he told Robert Helenius after knocking him out with a brutal finish at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday.

Joshua was due to fight fellow British heavyweight rival, Whyte in a long-awaited rematch but ‘The Body Snatcher’ failed a drug test seven days before the bout.

However, Finland’s Helenius stepped in at short notice but was no match for Joshua.

Joshua controlled the early rounds without dazzling before stopping Helenius in the seventh with a devastating right-hander to the jaw.

Speaking to DAZN after the bout, Joshua said: “Helenius, I told him to come again.

“I think he can cause people a lot of problems. Big thanks to him for coming in and saving the card.”

He added, “It is a fickle sport, you’ve got to be real about this industry and not get caught up. I have done my job tonight.”

Categories
Entertainment News

Anthony Joshua Gives Fresh Hints On His Next Fight

Anthony Joshua, the two-time heavyweight champion, has backtracked on his claim that he won’t fight again until December this year.

Instead, he has hinted at a potential return to the ring this summer.

Recall that Joshua had lost twice against Ukraine’s Oleksandr Usyk, leaving the door open for potential mega-fights with Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury or Joe Joyce.

Yet one week after beating Franklin, fans were left puzzled when Joshua revealed on social media that his next outing would not come for another eight months.

“Not ideal, but everything is part of a bigger picture,” Joshua wrote on Instagram.

That announcement was soon followed by astonishing reports which claimed Saudi Arabian officials are now planning a historic night of boxing which would see Joshua vs Wilder and Fury vs Usyk take place on the same card at the end of this year, with the winners of each bout then going on to lock horns in 2024.

However, Joshua has now suggested he could return to the ring in “July or August” if both he and his new coach Derrick James believe doing so is the right move.

“I thought as I have changed maybe three coaches in three years, it would be good to develop and work under the guidance of my new coach and by the time I am back in the ring, I have cemented and implemented everything he wants,” the British boxer told Sky Sports.

“But the only way we are going to put everything he is teaching me to the test is through fighting.

“So rather than putting pressure on myself, and I don’t want to lie to the fans at the time, I am fighting this date when there is still conversations, I just wanted to draw a line in the sand and say I am not fighting until this date.

“If I, my coach, decide to change my mind… I feel I am able to change my mind, right? So I am able to fight in July or August if I want, but right now, it is off the table, but we are subject to chance providing my coach is happy with what he sees.”

Categories
Uncategorized

Hearn Makes ‘Big Money’ Offer to Wilder To Fight Joshua.

Wilder

DEONTAY WILDER sent a message to Anthony Joshua’s team after a ‘big money offer’ was made. Deontay Wilder has slammed Anthony Joshua’s team after an offer to stage a fight between the two was made. The Bronze Bomber claims that “everything was done to avoid the fight,” but he is still willing to make it happen. 

In a recent interview, Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, revealed a “big money offer” he has in place for Deontay Wilder, but claimed that he had yet to hear back. “I actually reached out to Shelly Finkel the other day because I have so much money for Deontay Wilder in an offer, but they never come back to me, so I don’t know whether Deontay Wilder doesn’t want to hear about that offer or not,” he told Seconds Out.

Anthony Joshua

Years later, it is finally becoming apparent that the Joshua team wants to fight Wilder. We won’t be bulls***ing, so we’ll see if it occurs. Those guys always leave me with a nasty taste in my mouth, so I detest talking about them. Due to their greed, these promoters, managers, and other such individuals prevent major fights from taking place. 

I’m here to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth because boxing is a business. In this gladiator sport, I have no incentive to lie, but some people choose not to trust me when I tell the truth. 

Following his defeat to Oleksandr in his second bout, Joshua is anticipated to make a comeback in December.